FEELINGS

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Trapped

I am captive
i scream some times
Yet no one hears
I try and breathe
so consumed with the
pollutants of my history
I ignore the now
The living, the things which
have power to pull me out
of the ground where the
dirt is cold and damp.
Time is like a knife
a very sharp blade
as it comes around
I shriek and sink
into my own darkness.
They offer the candle
the other two but im so
tied by the chains to my ankles
in this cold black pit.
God is nowhere..typical!
Abandoned his creations, the
people he so left behind
who crave for the attendance
of the one he has commited
to his so called kingdom

5 Comments:

  • At Thursday, December 07, 2006 3:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i will write you a poem, because i like your poems, but this poem of mine, perhaps i should reather give to someone else (or maybe not):


    "no mistake never allowed
    in the traps
    where we live, miles away
    from each other

    traps is what we love
    freedom makes us laugh
    beacause mountains give birth
    only to free spirits

    15 days are enough for me
    to believe that you are dead - as you may be

    you can be another planet
    and I can be another sun
    i know how to shut the door
    you know how to make me mad

    give me conflict
    and I will love u
    for a while"

    http://armdeco.blogspot.com/

     
  • At Sunday, December 10, 2006 11:07:00 PM, Blogger consise10 said…

    Thankyou for sharing arm deco I appreciate it.

     
  • At Sunday, December 10, 2006 11:51:00 PM, Blogger Tim Rice said…

    Your poem deeply expresses the feelings of isolation and aloneness. There have been moments in my life that this poem would so accurately describe my feelings.

    Thanksfully, though, I do have people who love me even if imperfectly. And it is through them that God's love becomes reinforced in my life.

    But yes, there have been some moments in my life that your poem would have described me to the T. It's not easy to get out of such moments; but it has been done in my life.

     
  • At Tuesday, December 12, 2006 11:50:00 PM, Blogger consise10 said…

    Thankyou for sharing Tim.

     
  • At Tuesday, December 19, 2006 11:32:00 PM, Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said…

    I often wonder why he/she/it/they create us and then leave us to be fucked over without help. Good one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home