FEELINGS

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Warmth


It was warming to feel you holding my hand and then again you draping your arm comfortably over my shoulder as we sat in the bar. We havent done that in a while and I guess I recalled feelings i thought were lost. You spoke so nicely ..whispering in side my ear when others in the crowd were noisy. For a moment it was like the place stood still no sound except ours.I made love to you in my mind before It actually happened that we found ourselves entwined like a twisted rope so tightly in bare embrace. I took the ride as far as possible until i tipped myself over the edge then there was no turning back.You pushed your self into my zone which such gentleness begining at that bar....your seduction in turn enabled similar to come out in me where I always try and cover that side so as not to be seen.This time my heart opened like a rare sea shell aswell as my entire being engulfed and swallowed up by you ...the man who still takes my breath away...the one whos eyes I could drown in. Right now I can't wait for you come home so we can get warm...warm and undressed.

25 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home