FEELINGS

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

*()()*

Im Caught up in a web so intricate called history I cannot easily escape. Wish it wasnt the case..Why do humans need a memory ....I'm In great need of a pill which can eradicate that part of the brain so that each day is a new one with no baggage from previous time.

There`s too much space...Something pulls me back to this reality so contorted yet I know where It is I should be. It was not in my hands. For that i hate life..I had no control ...no one asked if i wanted It. Born out of my loins. I can`t forget.


GET FUCKED GOD.

6 Comments:

  • At Friday, December 15, 2006 9:10:00 PM, Blogger zypsy said…

    if you had that pill, you will erase your memories selectively and not everything. seen "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind"?

    the lines from Pope Alexander:

    How happy is the
    blameless Vestal's lot!
    The world forgetting,
    by the world forgot
    Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
    Each prayer accepted,
    and each wish resign'd

    on a serious note, go and get drunk:-)) cheer up!!!

     
  • At Monday, December 18, 2006 2:26:00 PM, Blogger Fred said…

    This one was too raw for me.

     
  • At Monday, December 18, 2006 9:11:00 PM, Blogger consise10 said…

    Hey Zypsy, I have not seen the " " you mention no the lines you quote are pertinant in this space...
    My friend 'Gin' comes to mind...I need a stiff one I think..Thanks for dropping by.

    Yes this one hit a nerve in me too Fred...I hate that i have felt it, expressed it..and want to do away with it!

     
  • At Monday, December 18, 2006 11:45:00 PM, Blogger Jeanne said…

    Hi,
    I sent you a e-mail, hope you got it. It doesn't work to open your comments with internet explorer, at least not for me. I'm in firefox now with better results.

     
  • At Tuesday, December 19, 2006 11:31:00 PM, Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said…

    Yes, yesssss! I fully agree!

     
  • At Thursday, December 21, 2006 10:14:00 AM, Blogger consise10 said…

    hey Jeanne I have yet to receive the email from you. U may not be aware but my email has changed.The link to the new addy is here on my blogger front page.

    Ohh my Gawd its yeees Cheese!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home