FEELINGS

Friday, August 19, 2005

Quiet

Well here I find myself again with the same thing on my mind..just cant get it out of my head. Troy and I have been recently back together sleeping in the same bed. The moratorium was good while it lasted, and im only human.

I can`t say exactly how much joy I feel when we are bare together, but to sum it all up It`s just like a drug I need to keep me over the edge...in a realm which is just 'truth enducing' . I can`t sit there and lie about how I feel about him. When I`m fucking him, it`s just so bloody clear to me that it`s he whom I belong to. Ever since I first saw him, some thing deep inside me begged to acknowledge that I wanted him. I have always felt so intense about him and all that we have done and made together that I can`t easily let go...which is probably what i should have done ages ago, but didn`t have the courage. Now we are back to being one connected at the hip.
However not completely. I haven`t been able to kiss his lips. Some thing about it is too confronting...so much so I feel like a weak hypocrite given that I can`t resist him with what I am back doing. It`s quite disfunctional in itself...and I really hate it. But having said that, It feels like I`ve loved him for a rather long time and it`s so good to let him in on the things I could not show...for so long.

When I told Troy I couldn`t take much more of this, he tried to make me forget it by wanting to kiss, but I rejected. Each day I tell myself that something`s wrong..that I have learnt about things that I have never wanted...and feel so helpless and deserted by God. I have changed and there are no signs of the one I knew, no traces what so ever. I am lying very low and feel like going under. My bones are numb when i think about what we could have been and what we have become.

There`s a quieter beat to my heart however and I never let any one hear. I`m sick , I`m tired and I`m lonely now, I can`t seem to heal, but I know I have got to keep trying.

7 Comments:

  • At Saturday, August 20, 2005 2:35:00 AM, Blogger Lapierre Médias© said…

    thanx for your comments
    it's very appreciated

     
  • At Tuesday, August 23, 2005 11:32:00 PM, Blogger consise10 said…

    Will definately visit again. Yours is hysterical! and thanks for your comments too.

     
  • At Wednesday, August 24, 2005 2:44:00 AM, Blogger Kat said…

    hey thanx for visiting my blog and for the comment of me making you laugh...hey no problem, I just tell it like it is and if someone wants to keep up with my life and laugh about go for it...i know i do. bye bye

     
  • At Thursday, August 25, 2005 11:43:00 AM, Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said…

    So sorry to hear that you're still struggling with this. I hope it gets better though maybe it's something that cannot be healed.

     
  • At Thursday, August 25, 2005 9:08:00 PM, Blogger consise10 said…

    There is definately no way to heal what has shattered you blindslim. It digs deep at the most quietest of moments...and the nights are often harrowing for me.

     
  • At Thursday, September 01, 2005 1:43:00 AM, Blogger Silvergirl said…

    Sorry to hear you are feeling disconnected from your lover hubby. I have been married for 16 years and know we belong together. I don't quite know what to say. I guess I have to catch up on reading your previous posts for a clearer understanding.

    Thanks for your comments on my blog. When I came back here to your blog a month or so ago, I mistakenly thought you had erased your original post. I am glad to see you are using your blog to express yourself.

    {{Hugs}}

     
  • At Thursday, September 01, 2005 2:12:00 PM, Blogger zypsy said…

    lovers and friends can become strangers overnight. sometimes we even don't know ourselves, one fine sunny day you can find out that it's not you in the mirror anymore.

    take a break, take a walk, test yourself and if it aches too much, go back. if it doesn't, keep on flying.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home