FEELINGS

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Introduction

Well a a short but yet thoughful Email from another fellow blogger has promted me to write in mine...finally at last!

Hi .I am an early thirties woman with a DH and two wonderful children! One is at school and the other at home in nappies,for now.

I have been involved with many recently through my connection to "OT" and especially the live chat forum. The conversations have often been heated and I have regretted at times some things i`ve revealed...but heck thats called "honesty"...which some obviously dont want from me!

I am an extremely forward person in my views yet flexible and accepting of others and our differences! I have many aquantances...through work and life in general....and not many friends.But the ones I do have, I cherish, like one would with very rare gems,because they are difficult to come by.

My DH is not my real best friend....I mean how can he be when we`re lovers ? I cant "make love" to a friend. We have a really physical relationship and sexually speaking its quite high!
However all the 'intimacy' people go on about in their marriages and relationships with the opposite sex...I can`t exactly say I relate to that aspect in my union with DH.

Theres more but i just cant say it now....it hurts too much !

1 Comments:

  • At Sunday, May 22, 2005 8:25:00 AM, Blogger Silvergirl said…

    See, that wasn't so painful, was it? Thanks for the introduction. It's nice to hear about someone on the other side of the world.

    I don't often go to chat. I have in years past, but sometimes I've had a nice time, and others, just blah. I might venture in there one Thursday night soon. I guess most of the shows are ending now, and that's when most of the Oters used go there. If I decide to visit, I'll have to start a bar thread, I guess.

    Anyway, you're off to a great start with your blog.

    I'm not sure if I have a best friend, other than my husband, but that's because we've moved in the past 5 years, so I've left some of my friends in another town, but even so, I have to spend most of my time with DH and DD, so they are the closest people to me. I think I'm kind of hard to get to know anyway. Some of my closest relationships have been with online people who live across the country from me on the opposite coast.

    DH is still a wonderful partner, in bed or out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home